Thursday, September 07, 2023

COVID Update

I am less exhausted today, though more than about six minutes of activity (that is, making myself some tea and feeding the dog) wipes out every energy reserve I have. I don't immediately fall asleep afterwards though.

Yesterday I used Instacart for the first time, to get a minimum grocery order, since we're isolating. It's a great service, but I felt bad for the couple who was doing the job -- past middle-age, they were clearly in serious poverty. I tipped them the highest amount Instacart allowed, but STILL.

Meanwhile, I have apparently slept through the last week of summer. Highs next week in the 70s and 80s.



2 comments:

Bev said...

I feel your pain. Sometimes just walking ten steps to the bathroom feels like too much work. And at this point I feel like anyone who ever said Covid is "just a bad cold" should be taken out and shot. But that's the fever talking.

delagar said...

Same.