Thursday, February 03, 2022

Moar Snow!

We're supposed to get another inch at least tonight.


It's 27 degrees here. I went out to take the bins to the street (probably uselessly, since I can't believe the trash collectors will drive on these roads) and MY GOD it's cold.

Under the snow, great plates of ice cracked beneath my boots. Also, I saw foot prints of rabbits, birds, and the fox. The fox came by at about noon -- his coat is very thick and beautiful. He stopped to look at a bird near my porch, considered it, and then just trotted on.



4 comments:

nicoleandmaggie said...

Still nothing here, but school is cancelled tomorrow too. I'm going to drive my midwestern self to a doctors appointment tomorrow morning.

nicoleandmaggie said...

It's cold and I did not want to get out of bed. There's a little patina of ice out there, but the precipitation seems to have stopped. Looking forward to today's high above freezing to get here.

Bardiac said...

I hope you stay safe and warm!

delagar said...

We have about an inch and a half of snow now, over the ice. Trash collection is cancelled, as I suspected. Not getting above freezing today. A stay-home-and-drink-coffee sort of day.