Friday, February 05, 2021

Vaccine Accomplished

 I've gotten my first dose of the vaccine.  Two weeks from now, which will incredibly be March 1, I'll get the second.

So far no superpowers.

It was no big deal. The local hospital is running a clinic at the local park. We got appointments through the university at 5 minute intervals (I was at 8:50, the guy behind me was 8:55), and they ran us through pretty rapidly. I arrived at 8:49 and was done by 9:05. 

The actual stick didn't hurt at all. "Was that it?" I asked the nurse.

"That's it," she said, and pointed me to the other room. (They make you stay fifteen minutes after the shot to make sure you're not going to swell up or pass out, I guess.)

This morning was all the university people, so lots of people I knew were there.


No comments: