Wednesday, March 28, 2018

WIP Challenge


Here's a challenge going around writing circles -- go to the 7th page of your work in progress, share 7 sentences, and tag 7 writers to do the same.

I'm not sure who is working and writing in my circle of readers right now, but if you are, I tag you!


My current WIP:

Feeling itchy and annoyed, I went back to the desk and opened the pocket watch. Will blinked into appearance, over by the sofa. He looked around him. “Is this where we live?”
            “It’s where I live.” I studied the watch: it was still ticking steadily, and set to 10:22. I didn’t know if that was a.m. or p.m. I checked my phone, and found it was 6:23 p.m. here.
            “What’s for dinner?” Will asked.
            I glanced at him. “Aren’t you non-corporeal?”
            He laughed. “A ghost, you mean?”


No comments: