(1) My knee is better. I walked nearly 10,000 steps yesterday and it only gave be brief twinges. I'm considering stopping the Meloxicam.
(2) I am getting better at playing the piano with two hands, though I am still not good at it.
(3) It is still hot.
(4) I'm having a lot of anxiety again, though I don't know why. What is there to be anxious about? (Trump, the skyrocketing costs of gas and groceries, global climate change....)
(5) I'm having so many nightmares. Probably due to the anxiety mentioned in #4. I keep dreaming that we have to move, and I have to pack, and I can't find a mover. Last night there was also a flood. The house was flooding and we had to move and I couldn't find a mover. I keep waking up and knowing it was a dream and then going back to sleep and the house was flooding again.
Argh.
No comments:
Post a Comment