This is the blog of Kelly Jennings, science fiction writer. Bibliography here: https://delagarbibliography.blogspot.com/
Are you reading my kid's comic? Read my kid's comic here!
J.D. Vance sent me an email. He wants my support.
Dude.
I love when they ask for comments. I got an email questionnaire (long ago) for Trump asking whether I thought he was doing a good job, a great job, an excellent job, or other--and it even let me say what I meant by "other."
Then he asked for money, right? It's all a giant scam with these MAGA.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I love when they ask for comments. I got an email questionnaire (long ago) for Trump asking whether I thought he was doing a good job, a great job, an excellent job, or other--and it even let me say what I meant by "other."
Then he asked for money, right? It's all a giant scam with these MAGA.
Post a Comment