Sunday, April 24, 2022

Weather Report

 It was summer for a couple of days, but now it is raining again -- a boom of thunder woke me this morning -- and tomorrow it will be cold again. This, as you may imagine, is my favorite sort of weather, especially when I can spend the next two days drinking coffee and writing.

Well, I do have to read papers in the evening. But we are two weeks from the end of the semester, and then I can spend the entire summer drinking coffee and writing my novels. We have almost reached paradise, y'all!



2 comments:

nicoleandmaggie said...

Right after the storm started I realized I didn't have my class notes (not a problem because I also have a copy on the cloud) or graded papers/problem sets to hand back (a problem since I only see them all once a week). So I had to go back home to pick them up.

Why couldn't I have realized earlier? My tights are still wet. And I lost my nice parking spot.

delagar said...

That's the big reason I hate to go home once I'm at school -- my parking!

Though now that I can walk home, it's not an issue, except for my night class.