Saturday, April 23, 2022

My First Review at Asimov's

My first review at Asimov's is live. You can read it here.

I review these books: 

Zen Cho, Blackwater Sister

C.L. Clark, The Unbroken

Rivers Solomon, Sorrowland

Melissa Scott, Water Horse

Becky Chambers, The Galaxy, and the Ground Within

Katherine Addison, The Witness for the Dead

Ryka Aoki, Light from Uncommon Stars

James Patrick Kelly, First Law of Thermodynamics

Justin Key, Spider King

Octavia Butler: Kindred, Fledgling, and Collected Stories

Honni Van Rijswijk, Breeder


The next On Books by me comes out in November!

4 comments:

nicoleandmaggie said...

Congratulations!

delagar said...

Thanks! This is a paid gig, which I like -- getting money for writing is the best -- but as I told the kid, I would probably do it for the free books.

James Patrick Kelly said...

Imagine my delight when I opened my contributor's copy just now and flipped through to read our new review columnist and saw your insightful comments about my little book. Thank you so much! It made the sun shine here. And welcome to 'Mov's!

delagar said...

Thanks for stopping by my little blog! I've been a big fan of yours for some time now.