Friday, July 16, 2010

Yikes!

Woke up at two this morning to find the entire kitchen and living room flooded.  Herr Dr. Delgar decided it was the AC leaking & shut it off (to be fair, we have had AC leaks before, though not quite to this extent) and I mopped up and we went back to bed.

Woke again at seven to find the entire kitchen and living room flooded once again.  And the garage.  And the street.  Argh.  Further investigation determined it was the pipe to the hot water heater (very near the AC in the layout of our house, designed by a fucking moron) that had the leak.

I am attempting to mop up once more, instead of working on my new short story, while HDD and the plumber discuss What Is To Be Done.

But at least teh AC is not busted.  I cannot tell you how pleased I am about that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh noes! Hope you get it fixed soon!