Thursday, May 04, 2023

Bye, Spring 2023

It's the last day of actual classes for me and boy are my arms tired.

I'm not teaching this summer, which is going to be sheer bliss. In the fall, it's back to four classes, two of them Comp I. At least they're all T/Th classes, so I'll continue to have a four day writing block.

Things I plan to do this summer:

  • Finish my novel
  • Finish writing the Asimov review
  • Finish writing the review/s for Interzone
  • Continue exercising (we've been going to the gym at least twice and usually four times a week for one solid year now)
  • Start my fourth novel 
  • Take care of various medical issues (standard tests, nothing's wrong)
  • Sleep a lot. Like, a lot
  • Learn to make baklava from my SIL
  • Sleep even more
What are your summer plans?


No comments: