Monday, April 03, 2023

What I Did on Sunday

 (Stolen shamelessly from Dame Eleanor Hull)

(1) Got up. At 11:30. Honestly if I could arrange the world to my liking, I would always go to bed at 3:00 a.m. and wake up at 11:00 a.m. And even then I lie in bed awhile after waking and wonder whether I really have to get up now or could I sleep forever instead.

(2) Made coffee. Thank God for coffee, that's all I say. You can visualize me drinking coffee through the next five items.

(3) Took the dog out, fed him, gave him his insulin. It's a lovely summery day for early April, sunny and cool, though the weather page says it'll be hitting the high 80s later, which, ugh.

(4) Brought up Google Classroom, downloaded the poems from my student poets, created and posted a worksheet for these poems. This is Tuesday's class. I'll have to do the same tomorrow for Thursday's class.

(5) Started some baps, because there is nothing in the house to eat, so at least I can eat those. 

(6) Worked on my novel, the third in the Escape Velocity series

(7) Make the baps. 

(8) Had a shower

(9) Read some of a book I'm reviewing, The Scandalous Confessions of Lydia Bennett, Witch, which I am liking a lot so far. Lydia's story from Pride & Prejudice, but she's a witch.

(10) Did French and Latin on Duolingo

(11) Fed the dog and gave him his insulin again.

(12) Listened to my current audio book, Sense & Sensibility, while I crocheted 

Now it might be time for bed.

No comments: