Monday, October 24, 2022

I Am Having a Bad Day

First off, a big storm is coming through and the front has given me a migraine.

Next, I have been trying for months to get AT&T to turn off two phone lines we no longer use, and nothing I do -- going in person, calling their help line, getting online and arguing with a chat bot -- nothing works. (We can't just shut it off because Dr. Skull set up the online account, and he has forgotten his password, as well as the answers to the Security questions that let us change the password.)

Next, the toilet clogged up and flooded the bathroom.

Next, I have read all my books and our library isn't buying anything new I want to read.

Next, I have had insomnia for days, and I hate everything.

Hope your life is going better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My state's capital library system offers free cards to any state resident-- not just residents of the capital itself. Could be an option for ebooks you might want to read, if your capital's library does the same? Mine allows more simultaneous check-outs, more holds, and a larger collection than my town library does.

You could also see if there are libraries you'd like to use that offer paid non-resident cards. Some libraries do offer them. (Not enough, in my book-desiring opinion... but some.)

delagar said...

The library up the hill in Fayetteville will give us a card for $25, which I have been thinking about.