Monday, March 16, 2020

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!


The public library just announced they're closing for Covid-19. They won't re-open until March 31.

AAAARGH.

It's getting so that, if I get an email saying a certain thing will remain open -- like the public schools, or the library -- I just assume I'll be getting another email in a couple hours saying they're shutting down.

I rushed over before the library closed and checked out several books. Not enough to keep me until March 31. But what would be?

The library is making e-books available, which is something.

Today I also went to a workshop on campus, which was supposed to show us how to run discussion groups online.

Blackboard.

I hates it.

I think I might use Google Hangout instead. Though the kid tells me Discord also works well.

No comments: