Trump is sending every American over 65 $90 this month. We just got ours.
I mean, $90, that's enough to buy the vote of your average 66 year old American, huh?
(Sarcasm, obviously. Or I guess, sarcasm, I hope?)
4 comments:
Debbie M
said...
It's not everyone over 65! You have to: Live in the U.S. Be in Original Medicare Part B Not get premium help from Medicaid Not pay the higher income surcharge (IRMAA) Not be in Medicare Advantage — the private-plan (which is apparently more than half of Medicare beneficiaries)
Congratulations! Don't spend it all in one place! Ha!
4 comments:
It's not everyone over 65! You have to:
Live in the U.S.
Be in Original Medicare Part B
Not get premium help from Medicaid
Not pay the higher income surcharge (IRMAA)
Not be in Medicare Advantage — the private-plan (which is apparently more than half of Medicare beneficiaries)
Congratulations! Don't spend it all in one place! Ha!
Interesting!
After learning what Debbie M. wrote, don't you feel even more special? Will this sway your vote? :-)
I'mma donate it to Hollie Shoffner.
Post a Comment