Friday, July 17, 2026

Piano Update

I am getting better.

But I have reached the point in the lesson books where I have to play with both hands at once, and as I often say to Dr Skull, "I can do ONE THING at a TIME."

Right now I'm slowing way down and learning the two-handed parts bit by bit. But it's difficult.

Also, one of the C keys on my piano does not work, so I kind of have to play around any music that requires that note. It's a bummer.


3 comments:

Debbie M said...

Ooh, progress!

You could try learning the left hand part and the right hand part separately until you can play each of them at speed, so that at least you have some muscle memory working for you. Then slow way back down again trying to play them together.

delagar said...

That's a good idea! I'll try that.

Debbie M said...

Oooh! I feared I was telling you something obvious. Yay!