Thursday, September 12, 2024

Whining

On Tuesdays and Thursdays, I'm on campus from 6:00 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. That's just too LOOOOONG.

I come that early so I can drink coffee and prep. My actual first class is at 8:00 a.m. So I could come a little later, but on the other hand, I can't teach without coffee and prep, so.

I've got three classes in a row from 8:00 until 12:15, and then a break until 2:00, when my fourth class starts. I also have an online class, which I am always working on. It's a lot, but it's a schedule which gives me a four-day weekend to spend writing, so I guess it's worth it. 

I'm just really, really tired by the time I hit that fourth class.

Only four weeks until fall break.


2 comments:

Foscavista said...

At least it's your last fall semester? it's none of my business, but I am curious: is Dr. Skull retiring at the same time?

delagar said...

Dr. Skull has been retired for a year now -- he was more or less forced to, due to health reasons.