Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Ugh, Car Trouble

Our car has -- I think -- a coolant leak. Very impressive gouts of steam came out from under the hood as we were driving home. The engine didn't overheat, though, and the check engine light also did not come in. Still, we're taking it to the shop.

At least we have, knock wood, the money to get it fixed. I won't have to put it on the credit card. (I don't know if I mentioned, but I have all my credit cards paid off at the moment. So, you know, I could put it on the credit card. But I hope I won't have to.)

3 comments:

nicoleandmaggie said...

That sucks about the car, but congratulations on the no credit card debt!

Good luck!

delagar said...

Yes, that part is *such* a relief.

Debbie M said...

Fun with bad vision: I first read that your car had a colon leak.

Sorry this is taking so long to fix, though.