Tuesday, June 02, 2020

No One CARES


(Feel free to skip this post)

Here is what I consumed today:

  • One cup of coffee (a mistake)
  • One blueberry yogurt
  • One banana
  • One glass of Kefir
  • Two glasses of ginger ale
  • Several handfuls of Cheez-its
  • A lot of water

The coffee was a mistake because it immediately made me queasy and ill. I think I might have to give up coffee until I am entirely well again. 

As for the rest, that doesn't look much, now that I'm reading it. Which is why I wrote it down, tbh. Eating is such a chore that I feel like I'm eating a lot, but apparently that is not the case.

I also started taking vitamins today. Maybe that will help.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do care. You need to increase your protein. Try one egg as requirement before noon. hard boiled, soft boiled, scrambled, fried, deviled. easiest protein to deal with as small. if need be eat just white and then yolk later or vice versa. Yes hard to force it down. But it will help. I continue to be worried about you.

Rose

delagar said...


I was thinking eggs might be the way to go. I could make an eggnog, maybe.