Friday, April 13, 2012

Smart TV, Smarter World...

...MAYBE.

So I've had this LOLCATS on my office door for I don't know, a gazillion years now, because it cracks me up, which is why most of the things on my office door are there, although some of the things on my door are there because Revolution!

Anyway!

This afternoon, as I came back to my office after our annual Undergraduate Research Day, our maintenance guy stops me in the hallway. "Hey. That cat in a box on your door. You know?"

"Right," I said.

"Is that what they were talking about on The Big Bang Theory last night?"

"Um...probably?"

BBT being a show I do not follow.

We walked down the hallway together, him relating to me the bit of the show with the characters talking about the cat in the box, and sure enough it was the right cat.

"Yep," I said. "That's it."

"Right," he said. "Soon as I heard it, I said that's what that cat's about."

So now if we can just make some TV about revolutions...

No comments: