Thursday, January 07, 2010

Sadly, Winter Break Ends

Tomorrow is our Pre-School conference; Monday, Spring Semester begins.  Since I am not hardly done with revising the novel I wanted to finish revising (though I did finish and submit one short story, and not only revised but submitted and had another totally rejected already -- yay, me!) I am grumpy.

Also, what a bitch this semester looks to be.  No writing days at all, and Herr Dr. Delagar is only barely part-time.  I will be over-worked, he will be underpaid: poor and exhausted.  

But I'm teaching Chaucer, and I found a new HEL book.  And the revision is going well, so when I find a few hours to work on it, I'll be able to work.  So.




3 comments:

Bardiac said...

Chaucer is such a delight to teach!

zelda1 said...

I loved taking Chaucer. I hope the first of next weeks has a little warm weather. I don't think my lungs can handle the single digits.

Karenne said...

A new H.E.L. book?? YAY!! Cable and Baugh know their stuff, but...