Thursday, June 16, 2005

Ai

You want to talk about leaving reality behind?

Here's a blog for you!

Yes! Abortionists EAT BABIES!

Prominent pro-life advocate Jill Stanek writes of a ghastly abortion story and the ensuing big media failure to report it accurately. Krishna Rajanna, whose Kansas City clinic has finally been shut down, operated a house of horrors that one investigator called the most “vile, disgusting crime scene” he had ever encountered. One employee at the clinic reported seeing Rajanna “microwave one of the aborted fetuses and stir it into his lunch.”

http://www.worldmagblog.com/blog/archives/015403.html

1 comment:

zelda1 said...

That is too funny. I have known many doctors who performed abortions either for medical reasons to protect the mother, or because the mother chose an abortion. I have never known any who were doing abortions because they could not get jobs anywhere else. In fact most volunteered to work at the clinics one or two days a week. Many that I knew and worked with at the hospital where I worked labor and delivery told me that they felt the need to be there to provide safe abortions to women and young girls, who, after being counciled, wanted it, the abortion. I never knew any of those doctors to have an appetite for human tissue; however, one sure did like goat meat. I saw him eat goat meat sandwiches daily. It worried me, his love for goat meat, to the point of me asking him why not go for a little beef, chicken, or even pork. His response was always the same, "Love the goat meat, love the goat milk, love the goat cheese."
I tried the goat meat, it tasted like chicken. I'm thinking why eat something that taste like chicken when I can have chicken.
Every abortion clinic, doctor's office, hospital, or doc in the box, has inspections both by state and federal inspectors and are held to very high standards of practice. I can not imagine having a doctor in this country slip through the system. I can't imagine nurses allowing it either. So, I'm thinking this reporter of the fetus-eating-doctor is like fucking nuts.