Thursday, August 22, 2024

In Which I Am Surrounded by MAGAts

So I was at the gym yesterday, having finished working out and waiting for Dr. Skull to show up, and more than one old guy stopped in front of me to talk to some other old guy, and I had to listen to them both explaining why Biden was evil and how Trump was the only hope for the nation and how Kamel-a didn't have any idea what she was doing, she didn't know anything, the reason prices were so high now was all Biden's fault, and it was too bad Democrats were too stupid to understand that.

One guy, who was a farmer, said he can't sell his grain for as much as he was selling it last year. That's Biden's fault, although the fact that he could sell it for a lot last year has nothing to do with Biden.

It's kind of depressing having to live in the Fort, I guess is my point. 


No comments: