Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Fall Semester

Classes start on Monday, which is hard to believe. Just a minute ago I had a whole nice leisurely summer spread out ahead of me like a paradisiacal mountain meadow. Now here come the swamps again.

I actually start on Tuesday, since I have a T/R teaching schedule. But of course I have a ton of prep to do before then. (I've already started the prep.) I'm teaching five classes this semester, in exchange for only teaching three in the spring: three Comp I classes, one nonfiction writing class, and one global lit.

The good news: this is my last fall semester. Next fall I shall be retired and living in Fayetteville.


2 comments:

Kendra Leonard said...

I hope you have a lovely final fall semester!

delagar said...

Thank you! It'll be packed, that's for sure.