Monday, March 12, 2007

Conservawha?

I imagine you've already heard this one, but in case you ain't, I have to set you up with it, because it's just too rich.

Y'all know how much I love that Wikipedia, I imagine? Well, those Conservatives (no shock here) don't. Guess why?

It's too liberal!

They don't favor American Spellings!

They (gasp!) think evolution makes sense!

And other shocking details even worse! Like (I know this might alarm you, so hold onto your hat!) they have articles on MUSIC! And POPULAR CULTURE! And? And? And?

OCCASIONAL TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS on SEVERAL PAGES!

Well!

One can't have that -- um, I mean, one cannot have that on a respectable publication, can one?

So Conservatives, homeschoolers, have started their own very charming site, attempting to rival that evil liberal site, and it's called

Conservapedia!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservapedia


Go have a look, some day, if you're bored. Because, I have to warn you, it's not really funny at all. It's stupid and it's boring. I wish conservatives were funny. They used to be funny. Now they're just getting tedious, banging the same old drums over and over.

(See also: http://creationwiki.org/Main_Page)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*Jaw falls to the ground* Whoa!