Tuesday, January 05, 2021

Sulky

 I'd been scheduled to teach all of my classes as alt.hybrid this semester, which means half the class meeting one day and half the other, and about half the work being done online.

BUT.

Students aren't signing up for hybrid classes, preferring online classes. So one of my classes has been moved to full online.

How much do I hate Blackboard? So fucking much.

I'm trying to be optimistic and look at this as a benefit. Maybe I will finally learn how to use Blackboard!

Ugh.


1 comment:

Jenny F. Scientist said...

Blackboard has exactly one feature I miss, which is that it interfaced with Box and created a folder for each student which only they could access. We have Canvas now and overall it's a lot easier to use, except for several persistent bugs they refuse to fix...