Wednesday, November 07, 2012

This Might Be A Sign, Y'all

Here's how I know the Leftist students have been gravitating to my classes: all day long I have basically been unable to teach, since all my students have wanted to talk about nothing except how cool it is that Obama got elected again, and what they were doing when they found out he got elected again, and how this is the first election they ever really cared about, and isn't it cool that the right guy won?

This is excluding one of my first year comp classes, which is packed with conservative 16-18 year olds, who sulked through the entire 33 minutes I kept them today.

2 comments:

Athena Andreadis said...

They'll survive it better than we survived Dubaya -- or would have survived Mittens and his court of rabid dogs.

delagar said...

Ha, yes. Believe me, I'm not feeling sorry for anything except their ignorance.