Friday, July 13, 2007

I'm Quitting Humanity

Okay, having read the AWB post, I hopped over to Ezra Klein's space and saw this, which was bad enough, you know, given that many of my students live on eight or nine thousand dollars a year, but then, fucking shit, I had to go and read the comments, on the article itself, here, (you have to go off to the side: it's a cute little question,"What's the biggest luxury you allow yourself?" and some of them are very sweet, like "Time with my children," but most of them make me want to eat my gun).

This is just such a rotten country.

2 comments:

Bardiac said...

Makes me want to start the revolution. (/Raised fist with a shovel for planting trees.)

I've spent a little time in NYC, and I really don't get why anyone would want to have a car there. The public transportation is amazing, and if you want to go out of town, you rent a car for the trip.

CB said...

Okay, that just made me feel poor and pathetic....I'm excited to have change for the vending machine...

I didn't even know ppl paid for parking spot.