Sunday, August 02, 2026

Sleep Paralysis

Ugh, I just had sleep paralysis again.

This is maybe the third time I've had it, and this time it was filled with auditory and scent hallucination. Like, I could hear a TV blaring (we don't even own a TV) and smell someone cutting up onions. (No onions were being cut up.)

I keep trying to move and dreaming I had moved and then prying my eyes open to see I still had not moved. I was utterly locked into position.

Finally I tried yelling for Dr Skull. I think I dreamed I was yelling at first, but then I did actually yell for him. And after that I was able to move.

About ten minutes later he came hobbling into the living room, where I was still lying on the couch. "Were you calling for me?"

Anyway, 0/10, don't like that.


No comments: