Friday, November 18, 2022

Billionaire Incompetence

Honestly it's kind of funny watching Elon Musk destroy Twitter.  Also I'm having a lot of fun watching the retrospective tweets people are posting. It's not like Twitter is a net good in the universe, though I have gotten a number of professional gigs out of it -- book review jobs and editing work and so on. I'll miss that part of it. The funniest part is how so many people assumed Musk was competent just because he had a lot of money. As they say on the bird site, lol.

This song is about Elon, btw:


 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't have a positive view of either Twitter or Musk, so seeing them start to bring each other down right now is fine by me. My only concern would be if the people around Musk somehow overcame the damage caused by his flailing and accomplished an actual turn-around.