111 Male Characters from English Literature in Order of Bangability.
Nothing is said about the methodology, but I am assuming the list was compiled by English majors or English professors, because who else would have read all those books?
But here is my issue -- issues --
- Will Ladislaw at 84? My Will? The love of my (fictional) life? Are you people high?
- James Steerforth beats out Will Ladislaw? Really?
- Why is Casaubon on the list at all? The whole point was that he was not bangable -- could not do the bang, as it were. Did none of you actually read Middlemarch?
- Algernon Moncrieff at 14? Are you fucking kidding me?
- Randolph Henry Ash, from Possession, is on this list, but Jackson Brodie is not? Aren't you people paying attention?
- And Mr. Rochester at #1. Le Sigh.