Monday, December 07, 2009

The Semester Crashes to a Halt!

It's the last days of class and the beginning of exams, and that sound you hear is students panicking all over the landscape. Me, I've had a rising innundation of desperate freshmen*, many of them weeping and gnashing their essays, all morning. Luckily, my offices hours now are ended and I can go home and deal with short stories for Crossed Genres and papers for my beloved nephew and revisions of novels for me.

Also housecleaning, since Herr Doctor Delagar has decided he wants to hold an end-of-semester party for his Poetry Workshop.

"I will help you clean up," he says.

I deserve a medal, because I did not smack him. Hard.


*My favorite today? A student who cited his article's source as "Google."

2 comments:

tonkelu said...

Google. Heh.

Unknown said...

Google? lmao