Friday, June 26, 2009

Wow

This will crack those of you with kids up: the Right-Wing of SCOTUS is fretting that finding against the right of HS administrators to strip-search 13 year old girls to discover if they are hiding Advil in their panties will have a "chilling" effect on the ability of those school administrator's ability to conduct further drug searches.

Se, now every single 13 year old will know to hide the drugs in her panties, where teacher can't search.

WTF?  

I don't know about the other parents out there, but I don't want any teacher, principal, coach, any one at any school looking in my child's underwear.  I don't care what in shit they think she's got hidden there.  You want her panties checked, you pick up the phone.  I'll check.

And: and: and: they were checking for Advil?

My ass!

So: a chilling effect?  Good.  

Call me up, you're thinking about strip-searching another kid.  I'll chill your ass.

1 comment:

sugaredharpy said...

I COULD NOT believe this entire fucking story. I just couldn't. And then to never call it molestation, as it WAS, really chaps my hide. That poor girl.