Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!

I just heard that Martin's War, the first book of my SF Trilogy er Quintology er series well whatever has been accepted by Verb Noire Press!

This is so cool.

This is the Big SF Trilogy (Yeah, no kidding, that's what I have it saved under in my Word File) I have been working on for the past three, um, four years? Obsessing over might be a better term for it. I have been living these books.  The kid thinks the characters in these books are real, I sometimes think.  She helped me invent the biology for Julian, the world the series is set on.  (Lots of venomous reptiles and insects.)  

Well, I'm babbling.  But I am just so pleased!


7 comments:

Tree of Knowledge said...

Congratulations! I can't wait till it comes out.

Bardiac said...

Congrats!!! Way to go! YAY!

:)

Jennifer said...

Congratulations!

zelda1 said...

Well, you know how much I like Martin. I knew it would find a place. For those of you who do not know, Delagar and I are in the same writer's group. Yeah. I say, yeah.

Julianna said...

Marvelous news! Congratulations. -L

sugaredharpy said...

That's wonderful!!! Congratulations!!

heebie-geebie said...

Hey, that's so great! Congratulations!