Friday, November 04, 2005

Well, yes, THAT explains it...

I got this off the blog A Certain Point of View, who got it from SNL...

"According to most recent polls, 66% of Americans think President Bush is doing a poor job in Iraq. And the remaining 34% think Adam and Eve rode dinosaurs to Church."

(http://decime.blogspot.com/)

I'd been driving around the Fort lately looking at all these fucktards still sporting their Bush/Cheney placards and their OSAMA WANTS YOU TO VOTE FOR KERRY posters, trying to understand what's in their heads, how anyone, anyone could still be supporting this administration at this point -- but yeah. That clears it right up.

2 comments:

Dianna said...

It's the crazification factor that Kung Fu Monkey identified!

http://kfmonkey.blogspot.com/2005/10/lunch-discussions-145-crazification.html

jo(e) said...

I'd be laughing if the truth behind it wasn't so damned depressing ....