Thursday, October 17, 2024

Please More Xanax

I am so anxious about this election.

FB is full of people spreading lies about immigrants, crime, and what a whore Harris is. I've had to ban myself from the site because I keep trying to reason with them. You cannot reason with Trump supporters. They are disconnected from reality, and they are proud of that. They are dupes, liars, and fools. There is no way to reason them out of positions they did not use reason to get themselves into.

I'm just going to read SF, give money to the Harris/Waltz campaign, and try to write more. Also, I'm so glad we're moving out of this benighted town. 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Might I suggest if you have time instead of giving money directly, do voter outreach stuff instead. Write postcards, do vote forward letters, phone bank, or knock on doors with a campaign. This election is going to hinge on turnout I think more than anything else right now. And a lot of the down ballot races matter. — N&M

delagar said...

That's good advice.