Sunday, May 24, 2020

Day Four of Whatever This Is


I'm still not sure this is Covid-19 -- I'm not really very sick. I mean, I'm sick. I feel terrible, my bones hurt, all that. But I'm not nearly as sick as I was with the kidney stone.

Anyway, my fever is down today. My bones still hurt. I have a dry cough. I'm sleeping sixteen or seventeen hours a day. And I keep having these very odd dreams, when I have to complete a bizarre and endless task (stitching together the grassy plains around a ranch house, for instance).

I'll be glad when I'm better.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Concerned for you. Hope you are very careful and watchful for worsening symptoms or changes over next 14 days. I have heard many relapse and that is dangerous.
ANY idea where or how you MAY have been exposed? Because it is my impression you have been careful with SIP not scoffing at need.
Please update, as you can, your journey and if you can get tested, etc. rose

delagar said...


I'm keeping a careful eye on my symptoms -- don't worry.

I've been careful, but we did go to Wal-Mart when we needed food. We wore masks, but almost no one else did. :(