Wednesday, August 02, 2017

It's a Streak!


A very short streak, but still.

Last night right before I started getting ready for bed, I checked my email (as I always do) and found I had sold a story to Daily Science Fiction.

Much rejoicing followed, and then (about 40 minutes later), I really did start getting ready for bed, and checked my email (it's part of the bedtime ritual) to find I had sold a second story, this one to The Sockdolager.

Two stories in one hour! It is a record for me, beating out my previous record of two stories in one year.

Go me!

5 comments:

Nicoleandmaggie said...

Wow!!!! Great work!

delagar said...


Thank you!

Bardiac said...

Hurray! Congratulations! That's super news!

Fie upon this quiet life! said...

That's awesome!! Congrats!

delagar said...


Thanks, y'all! I'm very pleased!