Thursday, June 08, 2017

Links!


So how about that Comey hearing?

I'm no fan of the knobstick who got Trump elected -- he says he feels sad about what he did, but yeah, buddy, that cuts no ice with me. You're sad, and my country is being destroyed. You did a bad thing and you should feel bad.

But I think it's clear enough: Comey says yes, Trump obstructed justice. Yes, the Russians interfered with the election. Yes, Trump is involved.

Will this cause the GOP to do the right thing? Don't make me laugh.

Here, have some links:


Linguistic posts are my kink.


Existential Comics meets Mad Max.




See also Douglass: No struggle, no progress


Author tweets about Flannery O'Conner. I could not agree more if I had written this myself.


Love this poem by Jo Walton


Also love this story by K.M. Szpara


Science at work, changing our theories, the way it's supposed to




Legit:



See also this: It's not very often we get this many sorts of bigotry in one small meme.





No comments: