Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Tuesday Links for You


I slept again -- six hours! -- but I'm still worn out. Soon the semester will be done, and I'll be able to sleep late if I want to (and if I can).

Meanwhile, have some links!


This one, the Language of Doggos, hits both my language innovation buttons and my doggo buttons. Non-stop squee!

More on language innovation -- the Language Log posts on Singular They


An interesting post (and ensuing discussion in links) over at Historiann over the Free Speech issue

The conservative Cato Institute notes, correctly, that Far-Right Extremists are the real threat in the USA.

For all y'all writers who want to write historical fiction with Lesbians, here's the blog for you

Why Trump's Wall is Bullshit


And a poem for you:


2 comments:

Fie upon this quiet life! said...

I LOVE this poem. Thank you for sharing it!!!

delagar said...


I love it too!