Sunday, March 22, 2015

Spring Break


It's like, what, the second day of Spring Break here?

And raining, raining, raining.

And cold.

Not that I mind, exactly.  I love rain.  We did plan to hike Yellow Rock Trail, up at Devil's Den, but, you know, I'm sure the rain will stop at some point.

We're also going to see the Van Gogh exhibit up at Crystal Bridges, and maybe I will clean this house a bit in advance of Passover (all our friends are coming to be afflicted with us a Passover again this year).

So if it did stop raining, at some point, that would be pleasant.

Meanwhile I am drinking PG Tips tea and writing a new story which might come to something.

Hard to ask for more.

3 comments:

jo(e) said...

It's snowing here.

delagar said...

Is it Spring Break there?

Snow for my Spring Break might be a little much!

jo(e) said...

Spring break has already come and gone. We're still waiting for any weather that looks like spring.