Wednesday, October 29, 2014

General Suckitude

My life has just been generally terrible for the last several months.

Sometimes, as all of us who are mortal know, these things happen.

Bad shit piles up.  Bad things occur.  Brothers die, cars wreck, radiators spring leaks, appliances break down, dogs get ill.  Migraines happen.

I remind myself it's not personal.

 (I mean, you know, except for my fuckwad neighbor who keeps calling the lawn police on me every five or six days for truly ridiculous reasons, because that shit is personal, and dude, I know who you are now, and it is on.)

I remind myself it is random circumstances, not some evil fate or cursed star or what the fuck ever, I just have to live through it, blah blah blah.

But boy, is it wearing.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

:(

*patpatpat*

Fie upon this quiet life! said...

I hate when strings of unfortunate events happen all together. It's like, "Okay, universe. Chill the F out!" :(

delagar said...

Thanks, N&M.

IKR, Fie?

Bardiac said...

/comfort. I hope things look up.