Sunday, July 20, 2014

Fort Smith, AR: Where Right-Wing Xtian Propaganda Comes To Play

So I'm checking the movies again, in case Dr. Skull and I might have time to see one this evening.

You'll remember we saw Snowpiercer at our local indie theater last week -- that's about the only hope we have of seeing anything interesting or decent in this town.  We saw Philomena there on Christmas day; and Bella played there, though we didn't get a chance to see it.

But right now, guess what's playing in our town -- I mean, you know, besides the usual Things Blow Up blockbusters like Transformers 15 and Purge 2, and X-Men Who Cares?

America: Why You Should Hate Obama.



Heaven Is For Real.

Glenn Beck's We Will Not Conform.

The Persecuted: Why MURICA Hates Jesus and All True Xtians.


And up until a few weeks ago, we STILL had God is (Not) Dead playing on two screens here.  I kid you not.  (I wish I was kidding you.)

Ai.

1 comment:

Contingent Cassandra said...

Apparently we now have a new version of the Great Commandment: hate your neighbor [president], and insist that he/they hate you, too (which of course justifies your hating them -- except I don't think that's what the Bible says. Aargh.)