Friday, September 02, 2011

Labor Day Weekend Arrives

And I am pleased.

I've been hard at work on the sequel to Broken Slate, which I am currently and I think finally calling Triple Junction (this is I think perhaps the fifth name this novel has been given, but that reflects more its transformations than my indecisions this time): and what I need most now is time to work on it. It's going like a rocket. I just need recording time.

Which I don't have, with four different classes with four different preps.

Good classes, all of them. Just labor intensive.

Elsewhere, this weekend, I will maybe break down and make some bagels. Which I haven't done all summer, because of the oppressive heat, but the weather guy says we'll get highs in the 80s, so maybe.

And I've got Aikido. And Dr. Skull is going to Green Egg an organic chicken. So there's that!

What about y'all? Doing anything cool for the long weekend?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would kill to be able to make bagels and have them come out to be bagel-ish and not round pieces of thin dough that taste weird.

That said, my weekend consists of editing pictures, cleaning the house and maybe cooking sometimes, maybe making the hubby do it. We'll just have to see.