I found this one over at Ol'Cranky's and it looked like fun.
You copy it into your blog, and then you bold all the stuff that is currently true about yourself.
Bad Meme sinking: crap you probably don't want to know about me
01. I miss somebody right now. (The kid is with her grandparents. She'll be there until the end of June. It's very nice and quiet here, but what do I do without the kid?)
02. I don’t watch much TV these days.
03. I love olives
04. I own lots of books.
06. I wear glasses or contact lenses.
07. I love to play video games.
08. I’ve tried marijuana. (Ooops. Don't tell the Chancellor.)
09. I’ve watched porn movies.
10. I have been in a threesome.
11. I have been the psycho-ex in a past relationship.
12. I believe honesty is usually the best policy.
15. I curse sometimes. (Heh -- SOMETIMES?)
16. I have changed a lot mentally over the last year.
17. I have a hobby.
19. I carry my knife/razor everywhere with me.
20. I’m TOTALLY smart.
21. I’ve never broken someone’s bones.
22. I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal. (Yeah, about sixteen, and you're not getting them, either.)
23. I hate the rain.
24. I’m paranoid at times.
25. I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.
26. I need money right now.
27. I love sushi.
28. I talk really, really fast.
29. I have fresh breath in the morning.
30. I have long hair. (Sort of.)
31. I have lost money in Las Vegas.
32. I have at least one brother and/or one sister.
33. I was born in a country outside of the U.S.
34. I shave my legs (females) or face (males) on a regular basis.
36. I have worn fake hair/fingernails/eyelashes in the past.
37. I couldn’t survive without Caller I.D.
38. I like the way that I look.
39. I have lied to a good friend in the last 6 months. (Well, I mean, who hasn't? Does this look good on me? Ooo, yeah, baby. S-e-xy! No serious lies, though.)
40. I know how to cornrow.
41. I am usually pessimistic.
42. I have a lot of mood swings.
43. I think prostitution should be legalized.
44. I think Britney Spears is pretty.
45. Slept with a Suitemate.
46. I have a hidden talent.
47. I’m always hyper no matter how much sugar I have.
48. I have a lot of friends.
49. I am currently single.
50. I have pecked someone of the same sex. (Does this mean smooched or kissed on the cheek or what? I have no idea what this means.)
51. I enjoy talking on the phone.
52. I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants.
53. I love to shop. (For books.)
54. I would rather shop than eat. (Uh...are those my only choices?)
55. I would classify myself as ghetto.
56. I’m bourgie and have worn a sweater tied around my shoulders.
57. I’m obsessed with my Xanga or Livejournal.
58. I don’t hate anyone. I dislike them.
59. I’m a pretty good dancer
60. I don’t think Mike Tyson raped Desiree Washington. (I have no idea who this is.)
61. I’m completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother.
62. I have a cell phone.
63. I believe in G-d.
64. I watch MTV on a daily basis.
65. I have passed out drunk in the past 6 months.
66. I love drama. (In movies and on stage, where it belongs).
67. I have never been in a real relationship before.
68. I’ve rejected someone before. (Christ. Who hasn't?)
69. I currently have a crush/like someone. (Someone fictional counts, right?)
70. I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life.
71. I want to have children in the future.
72. I have changed a diaper before.
73. I’ve called the cops on a friend before.
74. I bite my nails.
75. I am a member of the Tom Green fan club.
76. I’m not allergic to anything.
77. I have a lot to learn. (Who doesn't?)
78. I have been with someone at least 10 years older or younger.
79. I plan on seeing Ice Cube’s newest “Friday” movie.
80. I am shy around the opposite sex.
81. I’m online 24/7, even as an away message.
82. I have at least 5 away messages saved.
83. I have tried alcohol or drugs before.
84. I have made a move on a friend’s significant other or crush in the past.
85. I own the “South Park” movie.
86. I have avoided assignments at work school to be on Xanga or Livejournal.
87. When I was a kid I played “the birds and the bees” with a neighbor or chum.
88. I enjoy some country music. (Not the sappy crap, though. Steve Earle!)
89. I would die for my best friends.
90. I think that Pizza Hut has the best pizza. (Ick.)
91. I watch soap operas whenever I can
92. I’m obsessive, anal retentive, and often a perfectionist.
93. I have used my sexuality to advance my career.
94. I love Michael Jackson, scandals and all.
95. I know all the words to Slick Rick’s “Children’s Story”.
96. Halloween is awesome because you get free candy.
97. I watch Spongebob Squarepants and I like it.
98. I have dated a close friend’s ex.
99. I like surveys/memes.
100. I am happy at this moment (Eh, about 90%. I miss the kid and I've got a tiny migraine at this VERY moment, but I'm writing really well right now, I've got two excellent classes, I just got another raise, I love my job, I love mr. delagar, who's the perfect guy for me, the kid is such a fine kid it's like we ordered her on spec or something, it's true there's the whole hideous Bushco thing and the Levitican Christian nighmare that won't go away, and the nerve-wracking issue of pharmacists who have started refusing to give women birth control pills and what that might mean for the future of women's rights in this country, not to mention the Iraqi War and how it's going to kill off my students and maybe my nephews, also the scary way the divide between the really rich and the really poor keeps deepening, and shit I'm down to 86%, I think I might shut up.)
101. I’m obsessed with guys. Nah. I mean, you're okay and all. And when I see one of you who's really pretty, I notice, don't worry. But obsessed? I'm afraid what I'm obsessed with is words and literature and books and blogs. Sorry.
102. I am bisexual. No. But I like books about bisexuals. What do suppose that means?
103. Democrat. Oh, yeah.
104. Conservative Republican.
105. I am punk rockish.
106. I am preppy.
107. I go for older guys/girls, not younger
108. I study for tests most of the time. I don't NOW, of course, because I don't have to take them anymore, but when I was taking them, I studied FOR EVERY SINGLE TEST I EVER TOOK AND I STUDIED OBSESSIVELY. You damn straight. And I got the highest score in the class or I knew the reason why. (Over-achiever? Me? Why do you ask?)
109. I tie my shoelaces differently from anyone I’ve ever met.
110. I can work on a car.
111. I love my job.
112. I am comfortable with who I am right now.
113. I have more than just my ears pierced.
114. I walk barefoot wherever I can.
115. I have jumped off a bridge.
116. I love sea turtles. Sure. They're pretty. Or...er...does this mean sexually?
117. I spend ridiculous amounts of money on makeup.
118. I believe in prophetic dreams.
119. I plan on achieving a major goal/dream.
120. I am proficient on a musical instrument.
121. I worked at McDonald’s restaurant.
122. I hate office jobs.
123. I love sci-fi movies.
124. I’ve never been in love.
125. I think water rules.
126. I am going to college out of state.
127. I am adopted.
128. I like sausage. (is it me, or is this a loaded question??)
129. I am a pyro.
130. I love the Red Sox.
131. I have thrown up from crying too much.
132. I have been intentionally hurt by people that I loved.
133. I love kisses.
134. I fall for the worst people and have been hurt every time.
135. I adore bright colors.
136. I love Dear Abby.
137. I can’t live without black eyeliner.
138. I think school is awesome.
139. I think pigtails serve a purpose.
140. I don’t know why the hell I just did this stupid thing.
141. I usually like covers better than originals.
142. I don’t like multi-textured ice cream
143. I think John Cusack is adorable.
144. I f**king hate chain theme restaurants like Applebees and TGIFridays.
145. I watch Food Network way too much.
146. I love coaching youth sports.
147. I can pick up things with my toes
148. I can’t whistle.
149. I can move my tounge in waves, much like a snakes’ slither.
150. I have ridden/owned a horse.
151. I still have every journal I’ve ever written in.
152. I can't stick to a diet. (Diets are evil and I have refused to do them since I wised up when I was nineteen. See this month's issue of Scientific American or Alas a Blog if you want more confirmation. How do you stay so skinny, people ask me, a question that shocks the bejeesus out of me every time I hear it, since my family programmed me to believe I was an utter cow. I'm not skinny, first off -- I'm a normal sized woman. This is the size women are meant to be. It ain't skinny. It just looks skinny next to women* who have spent their lives dieting and gaining weight and dieting and gaining weight back, and ending up, after every diet, about ten pounds heavier than they were before the diet, where was I? Oh. No. I don't "stick to diets." I just live like a human being. What a concept, huh?)
153. My step-dad is a psycho-bastard. (No step-dad)
154. I have been known to buy "herbal supplements" I know can not have the effect they promise and try to will myself into having a placebo effect.
*And it looks fat next to my anorexic students -- the ones who are living on diet pills and diet Mnt Dew, and wondering why they can't read their Milton assignment.